More specifically, Bob is a skilled negotiator who represents banks and other lenders – as well as private and public borrowers – in all types of commercial lending arrangements:
- Revolving and term
- Single-bank, club deals, syndicated and participated
- Secured and unsecured
- Senior and subordinated (mezzanine)
- Domestic, international and multicurrency credit facilities
- Asset-based and cash-flow
- Working capital lines
- Construction and real estate financings
- SBA loans
Bob also has a wealth of experience in securitizations and other structured finance transactions, including securitizations of a variety of asset classes (such as trade receivables, student loans, credit card receivables and health care receivables) and purchases and sales of receivables and other financial assets.
He further enjoys guiding his swaps and derivatives clients who range from community banks to corporate end-users through the often bewildering regulatory maze created by the Dodd-Frank Act. Drawing from a vast knowledge base, Bob negotiates and delivers true sale opinions and non-consolidation opinions in structured finance transactions and other financial asset sale transactions in the secondary market.
In addition to his finance and transactional practice, Bob has developed experience with respect to the federal and state regulations pertaining to craft breweries and brewpubs.
Bob primarily serves the following industries:
- Financial Institutions
- Food and beverage, including craft breweries, brewpubs and others in the craft beer space
- Private equity and venture capital
- Professional services
- Emerging companies