Maya S. Zahn Rhine is an attorney in Reinhart’s Real Estate Practice where she works with commercial real estate companies involved in leasing, acquisitions, and dispositions. Prior to joining Reinhart, she practiced in Indiana where she specialized in energy and mineral law (mining, oil and gas, coal, and green initiatives). Licensed in Minnesota, Indiana, and Wisconsin, Maya is able to provide legal counsel to clients in all three states, and her positive attitude and pleasant disposition makes working with her enjoyable. She takes personal satisfaction in helping her clients successfully carry through a project.
Recognizing the importance of community involvement, Maya is on the Board of Directors for Madison’s Housing Initiatives Inc., an organization that works to provide housing for homeless veterans and individuals with mental illness.
J.D., cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School
B.A., summa cum laude, St. Norbert College
- Commercial real estate transactions and due diligence, energy and mineral law (including regulatory compliance and environmental litigation), contracts and leasing, corporate transactional work
- Housing Initiatives Inc. Board of Directors – (2015-2017)
- Goodman Community Center, Board of Directors – (2017)
- Recent Changes to Landlord-Tenant Law in Wisconsin, Reinhart CLE Seminar (November 2016)
- Commercial Brokers Continuing Education
- GET IN THE ZONE: Real Estate/Entitlements Seminar (February 2015)