Andrew A. Price is an attorney in the Banking and Finance Practice where he represents lenders, agents, borrowers and private equity sponsors with a wide variety of finance transactions for both public and private companies, including acquisition financings, asset-based financings and mezzanine financings.
Prior to joining the Banking and Finance Practice, Andrew worked as a litigator at Reinhart for over two years where he assisted with an array of civil litigation matters. His experience as a litigator involved, among other things, negotiating cases to favorable resolutions, drafting, and researching issues (e.g., regulatory issues).
In addition to his legal practice, Andy also leads Reinhart’s pro bono program with shareholder Mark Cameli. Recognizing the importance of providing legal advice to those unable to afford representation, Andy’s pro bono activities include assisting individuals with obtaining domestic abuse injunctions and attending the Milwaukee Justice Center.
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Wisconsin Law School
B.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Assists borrower and lender clients in documenting and negotiating financing transactions
- Acquisition financings
- Asset-based financings
- Recipient, Law in Action Scholarship
- Wisconsin Specialty Cheese Institute (Member)
- Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (Member)
- Milwaukee Justice Center (Volunteer)
- Co-authored,”Responding to a Complaint: Wisconsin,” Practical Law (March 9, 2015)
- Co-author, “FDA Backtracks On Its Ban of Wooden Boards to Age Cheese,” Reinhart e-alert (September 2014)
- Co-author, “New U.S. Supreme Court Case Bolsters Enforceability of Forum-Selection Clauses,” Reinhart e-alert (February 2014)
- Author, “Brewers Beware,” Reinhart e-alert (June 2015)
- Co-presenter, “U.S. Dispute Resolution for Foreign Businesses,” Reinhart Webinar (May 2014)