Paralegals and Staff
Reinhart has a long tradition of commitment to client service excellence, which begins by recognizing that our employees are our most valuable assets. We believe that camaraderie and teamwork is the very foundation of a successful company; therefore, we encourage and promote teamwork among our many employees. This integral component of our workplace creates a rewarding employment experience where everyone adds value to the services we provide. As a united team, our staff is able to offer unparalleled client service.
Reinhart is exceedingly proud to experience consistently low turnover, and we are very appreciative of our employees’ loyalty to the firm. In return, we offer competitive salaries, group benefits, a generous Paid Time Off program as well as ongoing initiatives and miscellaneous benefits including:
All Support Staff
- Annual firm picnic and holiday party
- Annual Employee Appreciation and Recognition lunch (served by the firm’s Board of Directors, Department Chairs and higher-level management)
- Annual sponsorship of the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer; a campaign organized and coordinated by the staff.
- Firm-wide lunches to recognize our local sports teams such as a Packers’ or Brewers’ tailgate party
- Occasional “wear your best jeans to work” days
- Commitment to ongoing learning by offering numerous training opportunities
- Annual State of the Firm address by the firm’s CEO with a Q&A
- Wellness program and events that reward a positive approach to one’s health
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Legal Work for Employees Program
- Discounts to other services including: auto, banking, clothing, entertainment, fitness and travel
Reinhart paralegals are highly respected for the additional value they offer to the services we provide. These dedicated professionals frequently bridge the gap between clients and attorneys. They receive all of the Support Staff benefits as well as the ability to enjoy others that are unique to them including:
- Monthly paralegal lunch meetings
- Invitation to and participation in the firm’s annual Fall Retreat (which typically includes only attorneys and paralegals)
- Paralegal bonus program
- Annual paralegal holiday lunch
If you can make a positive contribution and demonstrate a commitment to client service excellence, we invite you to discover the Reinhart Advantage.